We’re very happy to announce that we’ll be having our first ever workshop to learn how to make something useful for your dogs! Join me for a FREE birthday workshop with the folks at balmkitchen on 30th Jan, Saturday at Paw Petradise Cafe to learn how to make your very own paw balm for your furkid!
We all know how important it is for your dog to hydrate and stay cool in Singapore’s hot weather. However, when walking your dog, did you know that your furkid’s paws can get burnt on the scorching hot pavements and roads? Learn how to prevent soreness on your dog’s paws with homemade paw balm, made with all natural organic ingredients like Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and more!
As part of Polar’s 2nd birthday celebration, I have 9 invitations to give away!
To participate in the giveaway:
1. Like @polarthecurious and @balmkitchen on Instagram
2. Share this photo and hashtag it #polarturns2
3. Leave a comment on why you and your furkid would like to attend the workshop. Best 9 responses will each receive an invite for 1 human with 1 dog for this paw-some workshop! Invitees will get to make and bring home their own paw balm.
Hope to see you guys soon!
Terms and Conditions
– Workshop will be held on 30 Jan, Saturday 12pm at Paw Petradise Cafe
– Winners will be announced by 23 Jan, Saturday
– You must be residing in Singapore